- Preaching.com -Sermons, Illustrations and Leadership Resources for Church Pastors
- Free ebooks from ChristianBook
- The new Logos 5: http://www.logos.com/features
- A. Samely, R. Bernasconi, P. Alexander, R. Hayward (eds.), Database for the Analysis of Anonymous and Pseudepigraphic Jewish Texts of Antiquity, http://literarydatabase.humanities.manchester.ac.uk/ -a literary database with tools to analyze this corpus.
- four free Kindle ebook - Query the Text Series (Philemon, 2-3John, and Nahum) by Keith Pugh [double check the price first to see which are free]
- Free pdf ebook: Margaret Warker ed., Ancient Israel in Egypt and the Exodus (Washington, DC: Biblical Archaeology Society, 2012) -writers include James Hoffmeier discuss the historical Israelites in Egypt and archaeological evidence for and against the historicity of the Exodus.
- Free pdf ebook: John Piper, Martin Luther: Lessons from His Life and Labor (Minneapolis: Desiring God, 2012).
- The Global Digital Library on Theology and Ecumenism (GlobeTheoLib) -a multi-lingual global digital library on theology and ecumenism that offers access to more than 500,000 texts, documents and other academic resources. free registration and access
- ‘Jesus, Criteria, and the Demise of Authenticity’ Conference hosting by United Theological Seminary and The University of Dayton -livestream videos (more info -speakers include Dale C. Allison Jr., Loren T. Stuckenbruck, Chris Keith, Anthony Le Donne etc)
- The 28th edition of the Nestle-Aland Greek New Testament: http://www.nestle-aland.com/en/the-28-edition/
- Free ebook for Nov from Logos: Charles Caldwell Ryrie, Dr. Ryrie's Articles .
- [Audiobook] Free Audiobook Download for Dec from christianaudio.com: Dietrich Bonhoeffer, God Is in the Manger .