- The 28th edition of the Nestle-Aland Greek New Testament: read online (without apparatus); changes with NA27; the forth-coming digital Aland (Commercial products with apparatus: US$50 from Olivetree --cheapest version now? supported platforms: iPad, iPhone, Mac on Lion, Windows Desktop, Android).
If you bought a printed NA28, note these addendum/corrections.
- Peter William's review of NA28.
- Greek New Testament showing parsing and root definition as the mouse moves on the text:
*with version word-by-word parallels and different highlighting tools: http://biblewebapp.com/
*Popup by clicking: http://www.crosswire.org/study/parallelstudy.jsp?add=WHNU#cv
; http://biblearc.com/ *Online Greek New Testament: http://wesley.nnu.edu/gnt/
*with Abbott-Smith Greek lexicon [this lexicon is sensitive the Greek word's Hebrew equivalents based on LXX], and Strongs and KJV definitions: Greek New Testament reader, .
*with tools for searching words based on occurrences, NT Greek variants, and textual criticism: http://www.laparola.net/greco/index.php
*中文線上聖經 Westcott-Hort edition 新約parsing (注意: 此站使用較舊的希臘文版本): http://bible.fhl.net/new/wparsing.html
- Crosswire, the Bible Tool -NT manuscripts viewing based on bible verses (images from Institut für Neutestamentliche Textforschung)
Directions: click the word in NASB/ Greek versions. Then choose "Show Textual Evidence"
- The newly released SBL Greek New Testament: http://sblgnt.com/ (including Logos version ; BibleWorks version) (individual books)
- Greek / English Interlinear: http://interlinearbible.org/ (alternatives: Greek Interlinear Bible ; Hebrew Interlinear Bible; LXX interlinear [pdf]); NLT / GNT with functions of parsings, interlinear, reverse-interlinear, and matchup)
- NET-原文對照: 設有同一字根重複出現的顯示功能: http://net.bible.org/#!bible/
- The Septuagint Online: http://www.katapi.org.uk/katapiNSBunix/Lxx/LxxBookChrs.php; http://students.cua.edu/16kalvesmaki/lxx/
- The New English Translation of the Septuagint -free download with introductions to each book: http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/nets/edition/
- The most updated list of Christian Literary Texts in Manuscripts of Second & Third Centuries (Larry Hurtado)
- The Online TLG® (Thesaurus Linguae Graecae) Digital Library Trial version -searching Greek for a limited range of works from Classical to Koine: http://www.tlg.uci.edu/demo/fontsel
- The Greek Word - Three Millennia of Greek Literature in a English-Greek parallel format: The Greek Word
- Anki Greek and Hebrew flashcard resources
- Morphological Analysis of Greek words: http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/cgi-bin/morphindex?display=S
- The Online Liddell-Scott-Jones Greek-English Lexicon: http://stephanus.tlg.uci.edu/lsj/#eid=1&context=lsj
- Another online Greek dictionary (with entries suggestion in the neighborhood): Logeion
- Resources to Bill Mounce, Basics of Biblical Greek -with online classes, vocab files, flashcard softwares, and a simple Greek-English dict.
- Reference on writing Greek alphabet
- Archibald T. Robertson, Grammar of the Greek New Testament in the Light of Historical Research, 3rd ed. (London: Hodder & Stoughton, 1919).
- William Hersey Davis, Beginner’s Grammar of the Greek New Testament (London: Harper & Brothers, 1923). Its Greek vocab.
- James Hope Moulton and George Milligan, The Vocabulary of the Greek Testament Illustrated from the Papyri and Other Non-Literary Sources (London: Hodder and Stoughton, 1929).
- Robertson's Word Pictures of the New Testament: http://bible.crosswalk.com/Commentaries/RobertsonsWordPictures/
- Learning Biblical Greek: http://www.ibiblio.org/koine/ ; http://www.ntgreek.org ; http://www.theology.edu/greek01.htm
- A handy and useful summary of William Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek: pdf
- Vocabulary Lists from popular grammars to be used in Logos or BibleWorks
- List of principal parts: by H. W. Smyth; in spreadsheet formats (downloadable)
- Greek Primer by Todd Scacewater
- Greek Grammar On The Web: http://perswww.kuleuven.ac.be/~u0013314/greekg.htm
- Online Greek Grammar Learning Tools and Study Aids: http://biblicalgreek.org/grammar/
- Greek Language and Linguistics Gateway: http://www.greek-language.com/
- Another Greek Grammar: William Harris, The Intelligent Person's Guide To Greek
- Dr. Shirley's Greek Courses -Vocab Charts: http://academic.enmu.edu/rollinsh/greek/vocab/index.html
- Dr. Shirley's Greek Courses -Grammar Page: http://academic.enmu.edu/rollinsh/greek/grammar/index.html
- Learning Greek Through Stories: http://www3.telus.net/norbertre/
- Ebla forum: Greek Study with Mounce: http://eblaforum.org/main/viewforum.php?f=38
- Learn to Read New Testament Greek by David Alan Black: http://aoal.org/Greek/ntgreekb/contents.htm
- eSources for Mastering Greek by Ted Hildebrandt (with vocab MP3): http://faculty.gordon.edu/hu/bi/ted%5Fhildebrandt/New_Testament_Greek/00-GreekHomePage.htm
- Greek learning resources: http://www.cranfordville.com/G101frame.htm; http://www.cling.gu.se/~cl8tlars/greek/ped/PedEng.html
- Learning classical Greek by Louisiana State University: Greek Help
- Kids' Greek -helping your child and student to learn NT Greek: http://www.kidsgreek.com/
- NTGreek Diagrams examples: http://www.inthebeginning.org/ntgreek/diagrams.htm
- Advanced Biblical Exegesis by Reformed Theological Seminary (iTune files)
- An advanced Greek blog: ΕΝ ΕΦΕΣΩ -Studies in Greek Language & Linguistics
- Linguistic Historiography -how the Greek tense-aspect system has been described over the centuries
- free volumes 1-33 (1968-2000) from the Bulletin of the International Organization for Septuagint and Cognate Studies (BIOSCS)
- Greek New Testament: Audio Tracks by Academy of Ancient Languages: http://aoal.org/greek_audiont.html
- Manageable Reading Greek NT: http://misselbrook.org.uk/GNT/
- Hearing Biblical Greek: http://www.ccel.org/a/anonymous/gnt/home.html
- Greek Hymns to hear and sing along: http://religion.cumberlandcollege.edu/biblang/bibgreek/songs.htm
有關軟件及字體; 有關抄本: 見4.2 聖經原文