- Moisés Silva unmasks a big pitfall of some biblical dictionaries
- A handful of surprises about the meaning of "holy" in the NT — courtesy of Moisés Silva's "exegetical tour" of Hebrews 3:16
- Investigations of the NT words for father, love, Jerusalem, and Hell
- A pastor discovers some extraordinary claims in 1 Timothy 2:5-6 — the rare passage which calls Jesus "mediator" and "a ransom for many"
The New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology and Exegesis -this classic evangelical reference work was published in 1975-78, now revised and expanded to 4 vols.
- Interview with the editor Moisés Silva: Here
(Both are too expensive for me. Will wait for some sale time)