2024年4月2日星期二

How to select and save most for the current Logos Packages & Feature expansion deals

Up to 25% Off Logos 10 Packages


Discover how the right Bible study resources and tools make all the difference in the Word, only until May 1.

Feature Expansions | Up to 40% Off

Boost the results from your favorite Logos features with handpicked resources to fuel them up. Available in S, M, or L bundles.

 

****     ****     ****

  • There are many goodies if you dig into the two pages above. It depends on how much you already owned in your library. Remember to join the Academic Discount program first (it is for current seminarians only)! (Also, if you don't login the Logos page, you won't see your customized price)
  • Let me show you how: 
    • always choose a cheap package to look around. Say I chose the Logos 10 Starter
    • scroll to the section "Library Resources"
    • tick "Hide owned books"
    • then see if the books are what you'd like to have. For example, for Logos 10 Starter, I find How to Read Daniel by Tremper Longman III (IVP Academic, 2020) useful to me, it costs HK$94 to be bought separately. 
    • But look! The entire starter package is just HK$56.57 (the price varies depending on what you owned)   

 


 

I can do the same for feature expansion

I choose "New Testament Studies Library Expansion, S", I like Introduction to the New Testament: Contexts, Methods, and Ministry Formation, 2nd ed. By David A. deSilva (HK$234.66). The other books are not bad to me. 

But look, the S expansion costs only HK$298.04: