- The Global Digital Library on Theology and Ecumenism (GlobeTheoLib) -a multi-lingual global digital library on theology and ecumenism that offers access to more than 500,000 texts, documents and other academic resources. free registration and access.
- Globethics Publications | Global Series -Free ebooks on ethical issues with global relevance and contextual perspectives.
- Computer-assisted Theology: Internet Resources: http://users.ox.ac.uk/~ctitext2/theology/
- BELIEVE Religious Information Source: http://mb-soft.com/believe/
- Links for Seminarians: http://old.vts.edu/logue/
- Systematic Theology, by Louis Berkhof (pdf)
- Making Sense of Christ and the Spirit by Wayne Grudem (Zondervan, 1994)
- The One True God by Paul Washer (3d ed.; Granted Ministries Press, 2009)
- Free ebooks of John Piper for download: http://www.desiringgod.org/resource-library/online-books/by-title
D. A. Carson and John Piper, The Pastor as Scholar and the Scholar as Pastor: Reflections on Life and Ministry (Wheaten: Crossway, 2011);
John Piper and Justin Taylor eds., Sex and the Supremacy of Christ (Wheaten: Crossway, 2005);
John Piper, Justin Taylor, and Paul Kjoss Helseth eds., Beyond the Bounds: Open Theism and the Undermining of Biblical Christianity (Wheaten: Crossway, 2003);
T. H. L. Parker, Portrait of Calvin (London: SCM, 1954);
John Piper, Contending For Our All: Defending Truth and Treasuring Christ in the Lives of Athanasius, John Owen, and J. Gresham Machen (Wheaten: Crossway, 2006);
John Piper, The Future of Justification: A Response to N. T. Wright (Wheaten: Crossway, 2007);
John Piper, Desiring God: Meditations of A Christian Hedonist (Sisters, OR: Multnomah, 2003);
John Piper, When I Don’t Desire God (Wheaten: Crossway, 2004);
John Piper, When the Darkness Will Not Lift: Doing What We Can While We Wait for God—and Joy (Wheaten: Crossway, 2006).
John Piper and David Mathis eds, Acting the Miracle: God’s Work and Ours in the Mystery of Sanctification (Wheaton: Crossway, 2013).
John Piper, Captive to Glory: Celebrating the Vision and Influence of Jonathan Edwards (Minneapolis, MN: Desiring God, 2014).
- 台灣「基督教現代人生命研究中心」的「基督教信仰與生命」網站 -基督教信仰要義; 如何成為基督徒; 教父學、三大信經; 基督教音樂藝術與電影; 夢研究; 神哲學; 盲人點字、點字聖經; 希臘文、拉丁文; 傳福音方法與策略...
- Brendan Wolfe ed., St Andrews Encyclopaedia of Theology (St. Andrews, Scotland: University of St. Andrews, 2023).
- Introduction to Theologians: http://www.island-of-freedom.com/THEOS.HTM
- Calvin’s Institutes, Commentaries, Sermons, Letters and Tracts for free: download
- Complete works of Jonathan Edwards at Yale University: http://edwards.yale.edu/
- The Works of John Owen: http://www.johnowen.org/works/
- Alexander Street Press, The Digital Karl Barth Library -the first major searchable online collection of Karl Barth's works.
- Catholic Theology Library: http://www.shc.edu/theolibrary/
- Theology Network -top quality theological resources- both articles and audio talks.
- For a (nearly) complete list of all the books and articles written by Alister McGrath: www.AlisterMcGrath.com
- Catechism of the Catholic Church (1993): http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc/index.htm
- Documents of the Second Vatican Council: http://www.vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/index.htm (Chinese)
- Pope Francis, Evangelii Gaudium (English version; pdf)
- The Religious Movements Homepage @ The University of Virginia: http://religiousmovements.lib.virginia.edu/
- Full texts by recognized religious scholars: http://www.religion-online.org/
- A Common Word between Us and You - interfaith dialogue initiative between Christians and Muslims; Yale's response; criticisms; John Piper's response
- 美國播道會2012 Theology Conference -"Understanding the Complementarian Position: Considering Implications and Exploring Practices in the Home and the Local Church" (Speakers: D. A. Carson & Robert Yarbrough): Audio recordings & related documents
- 2015 Evangelical Free Church of America Theology Conference: The Doctrine of the Scriptures (Speakers: D.A. Carson, Graham Cole, Phil Long, Douglas Moo, Kevin Vanhoozer, and John Woodbridge)
- Free pdf: Vern S. Poythress, Inerrancy and Worldview: Answering Modern Challenges to the Bible (Wheaton, IL: Crossway, 2012).
- Kevin Vanhoozer - "Augustinian Inerrancy: A Well-Versed Account" (2013 ETS presentation) (Video Transcription)
- Ten Basic Facts About the NT Canon that Every Christian Should Memorize by Michael J. Kruger
- The BioLogos Forum -a community of evangelical Christians committed to exploring and celebrating the compatibility of evolutionary creation and biblical faith.
- The Faraday Papers -accessible and readable introductions to the relationship between science and religion, published by The Faraday Institute for Science and Religion, St Edmund’s College, Cambridge
- Science and Christianity: Edited versions of chapters from John Polkinghorne's best books, Belief in God in an Age of Science and Theology in the Context of Science.
- Keith A. Mathison, A Reformed Approach to Science and Scripture (Ligonier Ministries, 2013) Kindle version; epub/mobi version
- excerpt from St. Augustine, the Literal Meaning of Genesis. vol. 1, Ancient Christian Writers., vol. 41. Translated and annotated by John Hammond Taylor, S.J. New York: Paulist Press, 1982.
- 神學家介紹: Know Your Evangelicals: Alvin Plantinga
- Baptist Center for Ethics -EthicsDaily.com: http://www.ethicsdaily.com/
- Annotated Bibliography In Apologetics, Religious Pluralism: http://www.denverseminary.edu/dj/articles03/0400/0401.php
- Christian apologetics: Kenneth D. Boa and Robert M. Bowman, Jr., “Faith Has Its Reasons” series.
- A Francis A. Schaeffer Site: http://www.rationalpi.com/theshelter/
- Apologetic resources by UCCF: http://www.bethinking.org/
- Apologetics, by the Apologetics and Interfaith Evangelism team of the North American Mission Board (an agency of the Southern Baptist Convention) -A Reasoned Defense of Christianity: www.4truth.net
- Virtual Religion Index: http://religion.rutgers.edu/vri/index.html
- World Religions Index: http://wri.leaderu.com
- Basics of Christian history in a colorful 2-page pdf -by Twenty-One Centuries.
- Paul Halsall ed, Internet History Sourcebooks Project. History Department of Fordham University, New
York: Internet Ancient History Sourcebook: Full Texts
Internet Modern History Sourcebook: Full Text Sources
- A Review of the Evangelical and Roman Catholic distinctives by TEDS church historian Scott Manetsch: Trinity Journal 28NS (2007) 37-63
- Foxe's Book of Martyrs: http://www.searchgodsword.org/his/ad/fbm/
- Writings of the Early Church Fathers: Ante-Nicene, Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers http://www.searchgodsword.org/his/ad/ecf/
- A Collection of Creeds, Confessions and Catechisms: http://www.searchgodsword.org/his/ad/cac/
- 優西比烏的《教會史》中譯: http://ekklesiahistory.fttt.org.tw/big5/index.html
- Selected works of Luther, Calvin, etc: http://www.mun.ca/rels/reform/
- EarlyChurch.org.uk: An Internet Resource for Studying the Early Church
- Sketches of Church History by J.C. Robertson: http://www.searchgodsword.org/his/ad/sch/
- History of Protestantism by J.A. Wylie: http://www.searchgodsword.org/his/ad/hop/
- Hall of Church History -Theology from A Bunch of Dead Guys™: http://www.spurgeon.org/~phil/hallmap.htm
- Christian History Institute: http://www.gospelcom.net/chi/
- The Post-Reformation Digital Library (PRDL) by the Junius Institute for Digital Reformation Research of Calvin Theological Seminary --database of digital books relating to the development of theology and philosophy during the Reformation and Post-Reformation/Early Modern Era (late 15th-18th c.). Late medieval and patristic works printed and referenced in the early modern era are also included.
- The History of Christianity in 25 Objects
- A Family tree of religious groups, a very brief one, mainly on Protestantism: http://nazarene.org/files/docs/tree.pdf
- 朱聖典、王崇儒, 中華福音神學院 - 教會歷史年代表作業 Church History Timeline
- 1500年-2000年教會歷史年代簡表(中文): http://www.aastation.net/2011/06/1500-2000.html
- 教會歷史目錄 -人物介紹
- Free pdf ebook: John Piper, Martin Luther: Lessons from His Life and Labor (Minneapolis: Desiring God, 2012).
- Free "must read" Reformation classics: Martin Luther, The Freedom of a Christian
- Free "must read" Puritan classics: Richard Sibbes, The Bruised Reed
- Animated maps showing different periods of history of Christianity by the School of Divinity, University of Edinburgh: http://www.ed.ac.uk/schools-departments/divinity/research/resources/animated-maps
- David Laing ed., Works of Knox, 6 volumes (Edinburgh: Thomas George Stevenson, 1846-64).
-Google ebooks (full preview): vol. 1 ; vol. 2 ; vol. 3 ; vol. 4 ; vol. 5 ; vol. 6
-Kindle version: vol. 1 and 2 (free)
a Logos app (iOS/Android) for philosophy, history, literature, and the
classics. With original-language tools, smart searches, and texts that
sync across devices.
(When you create an account, you’ll get access to 25 free resources, including works by Augustine, Plato, Aristotle, Dante, and Milton)
- 推介文章: "Is the Reformation Over? John Calvin, Roman Catholicism, and Contemporary Ecumenical Conversations" by Scott M. Manetsch (Themelios 36.2 ) 及 "Will We Correct the Edinburgh Error? Future Mission in Historical Perspective" by David J. Hesselgrave (Southwestern Journal of Theology 49.2 )
- 兩千年教會歷史巡禮: http://www.cftfc.com/churchhistory/index.htm
- 于中旻, 聖經網 -教會歷史: http://www.aboutbible.net/_E.html
- 世華中國研究中心, 《華人基督教史人物辭典》/ Biographical Dictionary of Chinese Christianity
- 中國教會: 二十一世紀初中國教會分析的部分網絡文章
- 中國教會: 「瓶頸待解」公開講座 -從守望事件看國內宗教政策 (video)
- 袁梁惠珍 (袁相忱師母),《行過流淚谷》(註: 袁相忱牧師是北京地區家庭教會的元老人物, 此為他們的見證集. 將由生命季刊出版)
- Lausanne Documents -a place for strategic theological discussion on the major issues affecting the Body of Christ and global evangelization: http://www.lausanne.org/documents-by-issue.html
- International Bulletin of Missionary Research -registration needed
- Boston University Missiology Resources -Boston University Theology Library’s collection of missionary biographies, reports, sermons and theologies.
- China Mission History Digital Archive: scholarly and general access to visual images related to Christian missionary history in China; also hosts a substantial library of Western and Chinese books intended to support research on the historical context in which the rare photographs were produced.
- Pauline Hoggarth et al. eds. The Bible in Mission. Regnum Edinburgh Centenary Series 18. Oxford: Regnum, 2013.
- Free book: K.P. Yohannan, Revolution in World Missions (Carrollton, TX: Gfa Books, 2004). Other free e-books